Monday, September 17, 2012

Back from motorcycle hell.

I am back in San Diego after spendiing 4 years in Florida. So I go up to Palomar and instantly get a ticket for going 60mph in a 55mph. I know this state is hurting for money these days but when a cop can't let you slide on 5 over? I was pretty sure I was getting a ticket when he stoped me since he was a motorcycle cop and I am a 36 year old male with no cleavage and a generally bad attitude toward Law enforcement but I kept my mouth shut till he came back to my bike with the ticket. Then he starts to give me the "It's all about safety" speech when I cut him off and asked if I was required by law to listen to his speech? I then brought up the fact that California rakes in $1 billion a year in traffic fines and if he feels better about extorting money for the state from people by saying it is for safety then he can keep telling himself that. He then gets in my face and tells me if I don't like paying fines that I shouldn't break the law. He turns and starts to walk away and I knew I should have just shut up and gotten on my bike and left, but I figured what the hell. So then I told him I would gladly pay the fine if they used it to get them some decent riding gear. He tells me that he doesn't need to dress up like a power ranger because he knows how to ride. I then said I would rather be dressed up like a power ranger than wearing spandex pants and knee high stripper boots and that he looked like he should be riding an equestrian event at a country club. He just started ignoring me and operating his radar again. So my question is do you think he will show up for traffic court?

Source: http://www.esportbike.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144895&goto=newpost

Gilbert Argo Manuel Arias

No comments:

Post a Comment