Monday, October 29, 2012

Stefan Bradl Takes 6th Place After a Thrilling Battle at the Island GP

Stefan Bradl Phillip Island race 2012

Fast and flowing Phillip Island track was sunny and packed today for the last local hero Casey Stoner’s home GP who confirmed his dominance winning the 27lap race whilst the LCR Honda’s racer Stefan Bradl was again a strong performer finishing 6th.

In his first visit to the ocean circuit on a MotoGP machine, the German had vastly improved from Friday’s practices gaining more confidence aboard his RC213V and starting a close battle with Dovizioso and Bautista for the 4th place till the last corner. Now Bradl is holding the 8th place in the world standing with 135 points. 

Stefan Bradl: 
“Off course we are all happy because we did not expect such a close fight for the 4th place today after the difficult first day of practices we had here. It’s a shame that we lost the 4th place because I was on hard tyre today and had a small advantage on my competitors so I thought I could take it. But the other guys had other advantages on me so we were plus or minus on the same level but in the last lap I was stopped by Bautista and Dovi passed me. I am not the one who usually lost the battle but I am quite happy anyway because we showed our pace once again and want to thank the Team for their excellent job this weekend”

LCR Honda Press Release

You can give your opinion on our Facebook page here
Get the latest update on our Twitter page here

Source: http://www.zimbio.com/MotoGP/articles/s9N2WhNO3fT/Stefan+Bradl+Takes+6th+Place+After+Thrilling

Stefan Bradl Umberto Braga

No comments:

Post a Comment