Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Sordo: give me one more year to shine

Story from www.wrc.com

The Spaniard, currently gearing up for his home round of the WRC in Salou next month, has only been a bit-part player in the global series since leaving Citroen at the end of 2010.
With his future currently unclear, Sordo told Spanish media recently that a return to Citroen in 2013 would suit him just fine, particularly with long-term nemesis Sebastien Loeb only planning to contest a handful of events.
“I’m not pushing for the two-year contract,” said Sordo, whose 32 podium finishes in the WRC have yet to include a victory. “I would like to do one more year and do it properly with all the rallies. If I can do this one more season and see where I am, to see where my level is against everybody else, then I can go home after this. I never won against Sebastien, but nobody really won against him.”
Sordo will tackle RallyRACC-Rally de Espana in a Prodrive WRC Team-entered MINI John Cooper Works WRC. Citroen has yet to announce who will partner Mikko Hirvonen on a full-time basis next season.





More...

Source: http://www.motorsportforums.com/wrc-news/155853-sordo-give-me-one-more-year-shine.html

Paul Bordes Juan Bordons

No comments:

Post a Comment