Friday, February 1, 2013

Less than one week to go for Pickems Sweden !!!!!

Healthy entry already after the enormous Monte participation.
Some people still don't get it despite my good advice - pick Hirvonen ahead of JML and the VW 'No 2' won't be in the top 8. However I see no reason to believe the top 4 won't be some mix of Loeb, Ostberg, Latvala and Hirvonen. Hanninen, Sordo, Ogier and Novikov should make up the rest of the top 8 and might upset the top 4 places. (Damn, I've just talked myself out of my initial selection - back to the drawing board!)
Those with a mis-placed hope for Ketomaa I only have this to say - D-Macks!
Of course the snow melting might change everything so I can understand there will be a lot of last minute entries -JUST DON'T LEAVE IT TOO LATE

Source: http://www.motorsportforums.com/wrc/157009-less-than-one-week-go-pickems-sweden.html

Alex Baldolini Mike Baldwin

No comments:

Post a Comment