Friday, February 15, 2013

The Doctor is happy with the 2013 Yamaha YZR M1

Valentino Rossi tests the 2013 Yamaha YZR M1 in Sepang Valentino Rossi tests the 2013 Yamaha YZR M1 in Sepang
Back with Yamaha, The Doctor is fast once again...

“I’m very happy about the first day of testing with the M1. After two seasons away I was able to come back on the bike and remember the good feeling I always had with it. I am also happy because I was quite fast from the morning,” said Valentino Rossi yesterday, after the first test session in Sepang, aboard the 2013 Yamaha YZR M1. “We worked on the settings to make some improvements and we made some good steps. In the afternoon we started to work on the new parts for the season. It’s just the first test but the potential is high and I am in a good position, I am in fourth place but not far from the other three guys. I am very positive that we can improve over the next few days but I’m happy with the start,” said The Doctor, who was initially the fastest rider during the majority of the morning session, though he ended the day in fourth place, behind Dani Pedrosa, Jorge Lorenzo and Marc Marquez.

So, is Valentino Rossi going to be able to win the 2013 MotoGP world championship? That may or may not happen but at least The Doctor has a fighting chance now…
Read more »

Source: http://www.zimbio.com/MotoGP/articles/yXMD_kPe7-c/Doctor+happy+2013+Yamaha+YZR+M1

Toshiyuki Arakaki Fernando Aranda

No comments:

Post a Comment