Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Raga rules in USA

Adam Raga – Gas Gas has taken control of the 2013 FIM Trial World Championship thanks to his double victory at the US Trial Grand Prix, and now heads Toni Bou Repsol Montesa by a single point in the early title race. Raga recorded his first ever GP win in America back in 2001 and was also the recipient of the famous Wagner cup when he also was victorious at the Trials Training Center at Sequatchie, Tennessee in 2006. Speaking about his weekend's work Raga said. "It was a long time since I won, so to win twice in a row is a fantastic feeling. I was riding well during the FIM X-Trial World Championship and also in Japan, but things just didn't go my way. I am very happy and to win here has given me back some motivation." "From now the championship continues, and for sure it will be very difficult to win again at the next rounds, but it feels like two years ago when I was very strong and can put together a strong challenge. I think I can fight to the end, because in the last years Toni (Bou) has dominated, but I hope that will not be the case this season." "My training has been good, but the level amongst al the top riders is very high, so you have to fight with all of them not just Toni. Let's see what happens now in Andorra."

Source: http://www.fim-live.com/en/media/news/news-detail/article/1369637776-raga-rules-in-usa/

Gastone Biscia Norman Black

No comments:

Post a Comment