Thursday, June 14, 2012

Lorenzo: I am confident we can achieve a good result at Silverstone

Jorge Lorenzo Catalunya 2012

It's time for Jorge Lorenzo to extend his points on the championship. The Factory Yamaha rider said what he will achieve a good result at Silverstone. 

Lorenzo said, "Silverstone is a track I like very much. In 2010 I think I did the best riding of the season, we won with a big advantage. Unfortunately last year it rained and I crashed trying to catch Casey. Let’s see if this year we can repeat the 2010 race."

He added, "It’s a track which is very positive for Yamaha so I am confident we can achieve a good result."

Massimo Meregalli, Yamaha Factory Racing Team Director alse added, "Jorge has an incredible rhythm so far this season and I think he can continue this performance at Silverstone.”

Get the latest update on our Twitter page here

Source: http://www.zimbio.com/MotoGP/articles/EFMpl3A6_wy/Lorenzo+confident+can+achieve+good+result

Eric Bataille Franco Battaini

No comments:

Post a Comment