Sunday, June 16, 2013

Pickem! 2013 NASCAR Race 19 Loudon 7-14

Use the Pickem Entry link above to make your selections

To amend your picks, make a new entry using the Pickem Entry link - do not edit your original entry.





***********REMINDER NOTE*************

Thread will close as close to the beginning of qualifying as I can make it. If you notice that a particular thread has closed too early, let me know via PM and I will try to fix it if I am able.






*********DRIVER NOTE*********************
If there is a driver that you would like to pick that is not listed please notify me by PM. That is the only way that one can be sure that I see the message as it goes directly to my Blackberry
:D
I will endeavor to keep the list as complete as possible, just keep in mind that unlike F1 where the same drivers are running every week, there is always a whole different group of drivers, usually in backmarkers, in a NASCAR race.

Source: http://www.motorsportforums.com/nascar/158823-pickem-2013-nascar-race-19-loudon-7-14-a.html

Lenfranco Baviera Richard Bay

No comments:

Post a Comment