Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Introduction

Hi All,

I thought, let me introduce myself here.
I hope that I don't break any forum rule... :rolleyes:

Well, I'm Rik de Graaff, 20 years and live in Holland.
My passion are computers.
I also like watching Formula 1 Grand Prixes (or how you spell it).

I don't follow it minute after minute, but more a casual watcher.
If I see it on TV, I stop zapping, but it not that I set an alarm for a Grand Prix.
That maybe comes. :D

Well, maybe can you guys get me better informed in the Motorsports.
Oh, and also I like the Superbike series, but I can't watch that, because it is not broadcast on the Dutch TV (tell me if I'm wrong...).

Well this is a load of info, so thanks for reading.
I hope on a nice stay here.

Greetings, Rik

Source: http://www.motorsportforums.com/chit-chat/158942-introduction.html

Arciso Artesiani Sandro Artusi

No comments:

Post a Comment