Thursday, December 27, 2012

Emma Bristow is joining the Sherco team

It was a very exciting time in December 2012 for Ladies Vice World Champion Emma Bristow as she announced that she would be leaving Ossa to join the Sherco Team for an assault on the 2013 trials season.  Emma Bristow "I am very happy to be joining the Sherco team for the next two years where I shall be competing once again at the top level of the sport in the World Trials Championship, Scottish Six Days, British Trials Championship and the Scott time and observation trial plus other selected events"."At the world championship events I will be supported by the Sherco factory team and in the UK at the other events I will receive support from the official Sherco importers Malcolm Rathmell Sport"."The move from Ossa to Sherco was taken after much thought and consideration but I could not be happier with how things have worked out for me. The decision was more or less made for me when I witnessed the commitment from Sherco and in particular its World Championship contender Albert Cabestany. The company has demonstrated to me its commitment to achieving my ultimate goal of Ladies World Trials Champion and for this real life changing opportunity I would like to thank them. This is where I need to be and who I need to be with"."I will based in Spain for 2013 where I will start training with the factory squad in January having spent the last few weeks in December 2012 getting to know the new machine and the personnel I will be dealing with. Albert works very hard and every day we are training on the Sherco then cycling or in the gym, I just cannot believe how much tuition and support I am getting from him"."Whilst I am elated at joining Sherco I must acknowledge the support I received from the Ossa Factory and in particular Nigel and June Birkett. They gave me 100% and without their generous backing and support I would not be in the position I am today in trials, I would like to thank them for this"."Before I sign of for 2012 I would also like to thank everyone who has supported me, all my sponsors, team and friends, it has been very much appreciated and kept me very focussed, a big thank you to you all"."Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year" - EmmaCommunication Emma Bristow Media Service

Source: http://www.fim-live.com/en/media/news/news-detail/article/1355998801-emma-bristow-is-joining-the-sherco-team/

Gianfranco Bonera Bruno Bonhuil

No comments:

Post a Comment