Friday, November 23, 2012

Massa to wear helmet inspired by father in Brazil | 2012 Brazilian Grand Prix

Massa to wear helmet inspired by father in Brazil is an original article from F1 Fanatic. If this article has been published anywhere other than F1 Fanatic it is an infringement of copyright.

Luiz Antonio Massa, Felipe Massa, Ferrari, Interlagos, 2012

Felipe Massa will use a special helmet design dedicated to his father for this weekend’s race.

The blue-and-orange helmet bears the name Titonio Massa, referring to his father Luiz Antonio Massa, a former touring car driver.

“Ever since I was little my father has always been a hero to me and if I’m here now, it’s down to him,” said the younger Massa.

“Even though he only raced for fun, he gave me my passion for motor sport, as I always wanted to copy him. I am sure that he will be very pleased to see his colours back on track at a race which means a lot to me and my family.”

The design is said to feature an ‘M’ in reference to Sid Mosca, who designed helmets for Ayrton Senna, Michael Schumacher and Mika Hakkinen, and who died last year at the age of 74.

Felipe Massa 2012 Brazilian Grand Prix helmet

Luiz Antonio Massa, Felipe Massa, Ferrari, Interlagos, 2012 Felipe Massa's helmet, Ferrari, Interlagos, 2012 Felipe Massa's helmet, Ferrari, Interlagos, 2012 Felipe Massa's helmet, Ferrari, Interlagos, 2012 Felipe Massa's helmet, Ferrari, Interlagos, 2012

2012 Brazilian Grand Prix

Browse all 2012 Brazilian Grand Prix articles

Image © Ferrari spa/Ercole Colombo

Massa to wear helmet inspired by father in Brazil is an original article from F1 Fanatic. If this article has been published anywhere other than F1 Fanatic it is an infringement of copyright.


Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/f1fanatic/~3/wEO1VY4nRZI/

Norick Abe Hubert Abold

No comments:

Post a Comment