Saturday, August 18, 2012

Full return at Indy for the NGM Mobile Forward Racing Team

Colin Edwards Laguna Seca 2012

This weekend the Indianapolis Motor Speedway will be the host of the 11th round of the championship where the MotoGP riders will be joined by the Moto2 and Moto3 categories. After the Laguna Seca GP where Colin Edwards was the sole NGM Mobile Forward Racing rider, he will now be joined by Alex De Angelis and Yuki Takahashi after their 5 week summer break after the Mugello GP.

Second and last opportunity for Colin Edwards to have the support of family and friends at his second home race of the season at a race track in which he finished in the Top5 in 2009, same year in which Alex De Angelis finished second also in the MotoGP category. Both the rider of San Marino and Yuki Takahashi will concentrate on finding the feeling with their Moto2 FTR bike on the complicated Brickyard track.
  
Colin Edwards - 5 -  MotoGP
“I am excited for this second home race for me, its always good when family and friends are around.  I’m looking forward to having a good weekend here at Indy and that we make the bike work.”
  
Alex De Angelis – 15 – Moto2 
“I’m really confident for Indy. I like that circuit where I did a podium in MotoGP. FTR is trying to help me find the best setup for my riding style. The team and I will do our best to get a podium again.”
  
Yuki Takahashi – 72 – Moto2 
“I am really looking forward to Indianapolis and getting back on the FTR bike. After the summer break I am ready to get back to work.”

NGM Mobile Forward Racing Press Release

You can give your opinion on our Facebook page here
Get the latest update on our Twitter page here

Source: http://www.zimbio.com/MotoGP/articles/8AkEFs9ISV7/Full+return+Indy+NGM+Mobile+Forward+Racing

Hector Barberá Fabio Barchitta

No comments:

Post a Comment